I’ve only lived in Philadelphia since last September but I’ve quickly learned my favorite foodie spots! The last four are great date spots – Rick and I frequent these places a lot. I thought I would share them with you all if any of you are planning a trip here or live here in the city of brotherly love!
- Jim’s Steaks – Famous for their cheese steaks of course! But I reallllly love their Italian sub. It is on South Street, which is a sight to be seen if you are visiting!
- Shank’s– This little hole in the wall is a treasure. It is right off Columbus Boulevard and has been around for years. They serve my favorite cheese steak with a twist! I get the chicken cheesesteak with wiz cheese.
- Chickie’s and Pete’s – This place is a classic sports bar. You MUST get their crab fries with the cheese dipping sauce. They have these at Lincoln Financial Field and I look forward to them every game day. Their lobster roll is amazing as well.
- Mission Taqueria- They have the BEST drinks and tasty mexican food. Fairly priced and also great backgrounds for fun pics!
- Double Knot – Asian Fusion! This restuarant has very dim lighting and is a perfect date spot. Rick and I did the chef’s choice tasting menu. It was a tad pricey but sooo worth it.
- Tequila’s – Authentic Mexican. They have greatttt queso and deliciously strong margaritas!
- Bistro Romano – Homemade Italian! I love the aestethtic of this restuarant because of the winding staircase which leads down to the dining area. This would be a another romantic date night spot. The chefs make all of the pasta by hand everyday (yum) and the gnocchi is melt in your mouth goooood.
- Green Eggs Café – Best red velvet pancakes I’ve ever had in my life. This is a delicious brunch spot because they serve breakfast all day! They only serve bottles of champagne FYI if you are looking for a boozy brunch.
Of course there are a TON of other restaurants in Philly but these are my go-to regulars! What are some of your favorites? Let me know in the comments so I can check them out!
Cheers! Make it a great day 🙂